1. Family Friendly - Richmond Hill is a city located just north of Toronto, making it an extremely attractive investment option for growing families. Observatory Hill offers plenty of space to raise children while being located close to early learning centres, public and private schools to help provide them with a quality education. Mackenzie Health Centre is also located nearby. CondoNow indicates that the area offers plenty of family-friendly recreational and extracurricular activities to partake in year-round.
2. Highway Access - The city of Richmond Hill is also extremely attractive for professionals that need to commute to their place of employment on a daily basis. Observatory Hill is highly connected and conveniently situated near several major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 7, 407, and 404 making it extremely easy to travel throughout the city and the GTA. CondoNow notes that motorists can quickly connect to the Don Valley Parkway and drive into downtown Toronto in just 25 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - The area surrounding Observatory Hill is an extremely amenity-rich area of the city, giving residents access to some of the best lifestyle amenities and daily necessities Richmond Hill has to offer. Located just a short drive away are plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. CondoNow states that SmartCentres Richmond Hill and Hillcrest Mall are just some of the major shopping centres located in the area.
4. Transit Options - York Region Transit services the area surrounding Observatory Hill with immediate access to bus routes along Bayview Avenue. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city, York Region, and will be able to easily connect to neighbouring transit services including the TTC and GO Transit. Richmond Hill GO station is conveniently situated just minutes away from home. CondoNow acknowledges that if commuters choose to connect to the subway into Union Station it will take them just over an hour.
5. Green Space – Residents of Observatory Hill may be living in the heart of Richmond Hill, but that doesn’t mean the city lacks green space and parks for nature lovers to enjoy. Being able to escape the hectic daily 9-5 grind is important to help unwind taking the dog for a nice walk through the park or finding a peaceful place to read a book to help refresh the body and mind. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include Bayview Hill Park, Heron Pond, Beaver Creek, and Harding Park.