Top 5 Reasons to Live at 8700 Yonge Street Condos
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of 8700 Yonge Street Condos will enjoy the convenience of living right on Yonge Street and all the amenities the area offers. Within walking distance, there are restaurants, cafes, bars, drug stores, grocery stores, shopping, and entertainment options to enjoy.
2. Transit Options - The area surrounding 8700 Yonge Street Condos is serviced by York Region Transit and offers bus routes that stop right outside the front door. With some routes offering connections to Finch subway station, riders can arrive at Union Station in an hour. The Langstaff GO Station is located across the street and can transport riders into Union Station in just 40 minutes.
3. Highway Access – Motorists will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area including Highway 407 and 404. Highway 404 eventually connects to Highway 401 and the Don Valley Parkway where residents of 8700 Yonge Street Condos can commute into downtown Toronto in just half an hour.
4. Family Friendly – Richmond Hill is a great place to raise a family and there are plenty of schools located in the immediate area surrounding 8700 Yonge Street Condos. Richmond Hill is also very green with plenty of lush and beautiful nearby parks and community areas to explore.
5. Experienced Developer – With 30 years of experience in the development industry, Metroview is committed to building innovative homes positioned near transit hubs and culturally vibrant areas of the GTA.