IQ3 Condos is a new condo project by The Remington Group and is currently in pre-construction. IQ3 architect is designed by Giannone Petricone Associates Inc. The new project will be located at 45 Zorra Street in Toronto. The major intersection is Islington Avenue & The Queensway.
IQ3 Condos is the third phase of the IQ Condos master planned community by The Remington Group in Etobicoke. IQ3 Condos will be 24 storey tower with 520 mixed units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. The estimated completion date for IQ3 Condos is still unknown.
IQ Condos Phase 3 will feature amenities like an outdoor terrace, infinity pool, party lounge, fitness centre, and more. The building will be surrounded by a beautiful landscaped park.
IQ3 Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Islington-City Centre West neighbourhood in Toronto
- 7 minute drive to the Islington Subway Station
- 8 minute drive to the Kipling GO Station
- 10 minute drive to the Mimico GO Station
- Easy access to the Gardiner Expy, QEW and Highway 427
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Connorvale Park, Queensland Park and Ourland Park