LINE 5 CONDOS ON YONGE AND EGLINTON
A premium new high-rise condominium community is on its way to Toronto’s popular Yonge-Eglinton corridor. Branded as Line 5 Condos, the project is a joint venture between two of the GTA’s most trusted developers, Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties. It is being designed by renowned professionals at Graziani + Corazza Architects, which is widely recognized as one of Canada’s most accomplished design studios.
Line 5 Condos at 117 Broadway Avenue will add signature flair and distinctive character to this well-developed quarter of the city. The Yonge-Eglinton area has long been in vogue
with stylish professionals, and it also has strong appeals to families with young children. This project consists of a pair of sleek high-rise towers, which will house hundreds of
luxurious suites in a full range of floorplan configurations.
• Line 5 is the first phase of a multi-tower condominium project at Yonge and Eglinton
• Phase I – selling this fall is a 36-story tower located at 117 Broadway Avenue
• Phase II – selling soon is a 33-story tower located close by
• Developed by: Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties
Recent Projects: Rise, 109 Oz, Bellefair, Lakehouse and Motif (Reserve); Nobu Residences, Theory Condos, One Bloor, Charlie (Westdale)
• Interior Designer: U31
• Architect: IBI Group
• Lawyer: Harris, Sheaffer LLP
• Units range from Studios to 3 Bedroom plans
• Plus a selection of Townhomes to be released later
• All units have a balcony
• All units with dens have been optimized so that dens fit a pull-out couchOccupancy: September 2022
- Maintenance Fees: Approximately $0.58 per square foot water and hydro are separately metered; gas is included.
- Steps from the Yonge Street Subway Line and the LRT
- Walkable local amenities include: Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Tim Horton’s, Starbucks, Sobey’s, Metro, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness, Sporting life, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, and more
- Many local schools in the area making Line 5 very family friendly
- Great restaurants are all walkable along the area including Buca, Grazie, The Keg, The HomeAway, Fresh, Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse, La Carnita, Sweet Jesus, Aroma, Uncle Betty’s, Lime, Five Doors North, Thobor’s Bakery, and so many more
- Many local bars and entertainment venues in the area such as The Rose and Crown, Duke of Kent, Alleycatz, Prohibition Gastrohouse, The Granite Brewery, Cibo Wine Bar, Acrobat Lounge, Scruffy Murphy’s Irish Pub, and more
- Access to many parks and recreational facilities such as Cineplex Cinemas Yonge- Eglinton, Blythwood Ravine Park, Sherwood Park, Snakes, and Lattes Midtown, Orange Theory Fitness, and more
- Only 10 mins to the DVP and Bayview Extension
GROUND FLOOR AMENITIES
Luxurious Courtyard with dedicated Uber and Lyft pick-up/drop-off area / 24-hour Concierge / Parcel Storage / Hot and Cold Storage / Juice and Coffee Bar / Fitness Studio / Personal Training Studio / Stretch and Yoga Studio / Interactive Training Studio / Spa Lounge / Sauna Room / Steam Room
SEVENTH FLOOR AMENITIES
2 Outdoor BBQs and Dining Lounges / Party Lounge / Catering Kitchen / Art Studio / Outdoor Theatre
NINTH FLOOR AMENITIES
TRANSIT AND THE UPCOMING EGLINTON LRT SUBWAY
Situated close to major transit options, Line 5 condo residents will enjoy a fast and convenient commute. A short walk away from the condo is the Eglinton subway station that allows speedy access to the downtown core and North York.
Mount Pleasant Station on the Eglinton Crosstown LRT is a 5-minute walk from Line 5 Condos.